Philanthropy in Far East Russia
Charity Partnership “Ruki pomoschi” wishes Happy New Year to all of our sponsors, partners, volunteers and friends! From the bottom of our hearts we want to thank you for your precious contribution of helping children of Primorskiy krai! We wish further well-being and prosperity for you, your families and friends! We also hope that during next year together with you we will be able to do even more good things and help more children!
On December, 2 English corners were held at two libraries by volunteers of the students team «S.T.E.P.». At the “Book” library the theme of the class was coming winter. Children learned following words: December, January, February, Snow, Snowman, Snowflake, Snowball, Ski, Skate, Ice, Blizzard, Christmas, New Year. We hope that during next snowfall children can practice new words
As a topic of the class at the library in Muravyev-Amurskiy street was chosen theme "Countries and their capitals". For the presentation volunteers chose 5 countries, their capitals and flags. Children practiced in pronouncing memorized words: country, capital, Great Britain, London, France, Paris, Russia, Moscow, China, Beijing, Canada, Ottawa. Then everyone picked the country he likes and drew it’s flag.
On Saturday 9 December in Vladivostok in three libraries “English corners” were carried out by students of the “S.T.E.P.” team.
In the libraries in Russkaya and Svetlanskaya streets the theme was «New Year». Kids learnt words: Winter, December, New Year, Father Frost, Christmas, Christmas tree, Snow, Snowman, Snowflake, Snowball, then they played game “Snow catch-up”, watched beautiful slide-show and drew New Year cards with wishes in English.
In the “Book” library there was corner on "Festive meal" theme. 8 beautiful kids found out how their favorite New Year meals are written and pronounced in English. For better memorizing young experts played “Eatable / uneatable”. Then everybody thought about his favorite food from those that they learnt and all the rest were to guess what it was. They brilliantly coped with this task!
At the same time in the library in Kalinina street was corner about wishes. In the lead of New Year kids learnt to say different wishes to each other. In order to learn words and phrases better kids put them into the box of wishes to make them come true. At the end everybody colored a postcard and subscribed it in English.
«Let’s have fun!»
Our talented volunteers from students teams «S.T.E.P.», «Drive» and LOVE who are also actors, screenwriters, directors, costume designers, DJs and photographers created New Year miracles for children who can’t celebrate this holiday at home. They carried out three events: on 15 December in rehabilitation center “Parus Nadezhdy”, on 18 December in Orphanage №4, on 19 December in Correctional school. Totally we had more than 100 children came for celebrations. All participants met different fairytale characters, guessed tricky plans of Koschey the Immortal, sang songs and danced with Snegurochka and hid from Father Frost’s staff. All kids got presents from Father Frost. We sincerely thank all our volunteers for giving their hearts to these children. We wish happiness to each of you in coming year! And we wait for you in January, we will be creating goodness together!
Children’s entertaining center “KidBurg” in Sedanka-City prepared a New Year present for inmates of orphanages, disabled children, and children from low-income families. On 13 и 14 December together with the charity partnership “Ruki pomoschi”, Primorskiy Children’s Found and Social organization of disabled “Vladivostok” a big charity New Year celebration for 233 kids was organized. Kids got acquainted with variety of professions in ‘KidBurg” and took part in the exciting interactive program “Capturing of New Year or Mystery of the magic Globe”. At the end of the celebration each kid got a small present.
«Way to success»
At the “Book” library Francis Landivar continued the discussion of the topic “Human relations” with the participants of the program “Way to success”. The subject turned to be so interesting and actual for the participants of the project that it was not enough time to cover all the questions last week, so conversation was proceeded during that meeting, too. We are very glad that from meeting to meeting we have more and more participants of different age – from teenagers to mature couples!
On December 9, 16 and 23 at the “Book” library traditional meetings with Francis Landivar were carried out within the project “Way to success”. The theme of the seminars was “Love and relations” and Francis discussed with the participants how thoughts about yourself and others influence relations between people. The subject was interesting and useful for everybody because it touched the matter of everyday relations - both in families and between unfamiliar people. Love is the foundation of any relations – that was the main message of these seminars.
«Older brother, older sister»
On 4-th of December volunteers of “Ruki pompschi” from pedagogical teams «S.T.E.P.», “Drive” and “LOVE” gathered together to make a New Year master-class for the children from Orphanage N 4. Kids were divided in two groups and made New Year decorations: younger kids made snowmen and colored them; older kids made New Year trees from origami and decorated them with stars and snowflakes.
A New Year master-class was carried out at the correctional school on usual Tuesday December, 12. Children met volunteers from students teams «S.T.E.P.» and «Drive» with joy and happiness. That time we made real snow-men but instead of snow we used cotton wool and cold yard we substituted for warm classrooms. As a result we’ve got very cute crafts that will decorate classrooms and will help to have a New Year mood.
On 21 of December the next patient of our partners from clinic “Implants” became an inmate of Rehabilitation center “Parus Nadezhdy” 9 years old Kirill Shinkarenko. We thank again our friends from dental clinic “Implants” for helping those who really need help!
Once more we thank all who helped in fulfilling our charity projects this year and present you results of our joint work.
1) As a tradition 2017 started with New year and Christmas parties for handicapped children and orphans from all over Primorskiy krai. On January 5 “Ruki pomoschi” together with community of disabled “Childhood” and Cuckoo night club carried out New Year celebration for disabled children. And on January 8 “Ruki pomoschi” together with Children’s Found and Hyundai hotel carried out celebration for orphans. Totally we had 260 children participated in these events.
2) «Older brother, older sister» - 34 events were carried out, total amount of children participated – more than 800;
3) «Way to success» - held by Francis landivar, 17 seminars were carried out, total amount of participants – more than 300;
4) «Let’ have fun» - 12 events were carried out, total amount of children participated – more than 400;
5) Family club “Harmony” - 22 events were carried out, total amount of participants – more than 450;
6) «Uncle and aunt» - 3 events were carried out, total amount of children participated – 40;
7) «English corner» - 90 events were carried out, total amount of children participated – more than 800;
8) «Smile» - total amount of children participated – 8;
9) «Happy Birthday!» - 11 kids were congratulated;
10) «Bus of kindness» - 4 rides were carried out, total amount of children participated – more than 180;
11) «Moral values» - held by Francis Landivar, 2 events were carried out, total amount of children participated – more than 50;
12) Special events:
- In October one more corporate member joined Charity partnership “Ruki pomoschi”. We welcomed “KGK DV” LLC represented by its General director Mr. Vithal V. Ramani.;
- in November we celebrated 20 years Anniversary of Charity work of Partnership “Ruki pomoschi”.
We again thank all our corporate partners, sponsors, participants and volunteers who help children to feel cared for and understand that next to them live caring people who are ready to share the warmth of their hearts.
Donating part of your time or property for those people in need can be rewarded differently. Anyone can become a sponsor. Please don’t wait when it becomes late! Help someone today!
We sincerely thank all our partners, sponsors and volunteers who take part in our projects!
Call us: +7 (423) 240 71 26
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org